......or, Really Seriously Struggled!. Found it hard to come up with any inspiration for this challenge, I don't know why because on the face of it, the 'ingredients' weren't the most difficult.
The only one I didn't use was Gesso, as I didn't have any. So, here is my 'effort' and it really was, several pieces went in the bin before I was satisfied with it. Well, 'satisfied' is not really how I feel about this card, but I've spent enough time on it.
The design paper is from Artylicious, the flower stamp by Autumn Leaves and the sentiment stamp is Stampin' Up. The sentiment does include the letter M, so I hope this is ok, and I used a coiled up green rubber band in the centre of the die-cut flower for the 'rubber'.
Hope you are having better weather where you are.