Not that old joke we used to tell in the playground, but the latest challenge from One Layer Wednesday. Here is my 'effort' - it took me four attempts to get a fairly decent stamped image!
I'm not terribly happy about the red ink, my fault entirely as I mixed two brands (like you do with lipsticks to get the right colour) and it looks a bit patchy. I embossed the card with a circle nestie for the centre bauble and hi-lighted the middle with some glitter. The Stamps are all by Paula Pascual except for the ampersand which I found in an old alphabet set.
Going now to see if I can salvage any of the three that weren't quite up to being shown here.