MIAM

MIAM

Saturday 27 November 2010

Connected At Last

Hello Again!

It's been some weeks since I've visited Blogland due to my computer conking out and then when I got a new one, I lost my internet connection. After much investigation by my dad who knows about these things, it finally transpired that the sodding modem/router thingy was faulty! Once it was replaced, hey presto!

So, sorry I haven't been to visit you, it will probably be a while before I'm up to speed as I need to get used to this new 'puter and replace all my lost data.

In the meantime here is a quick make for this weeks Keep It Simple Challenge (Evergreen) and the Clean & Simple challenge.(Sketch)



Not very keen on this one as it took me several attempts to get a good stamped image, plus it didn't turn out as envisaged, largely due to bad planning and lack of inspiration! Mojo seems to be missing at the moment, thought I might as well blog it though.
The lovely mistletoe stamp is from Chris Dark's Joie de Noel set
and I added bling to some of the berries. The sentiment is by Paula Pascual.

Hope you are all keeping warm in these sub zero temperatures, off to get my hot water bottle now.

Bye for Now
Fiona x


(Just had a thought, don't actually think mistletoe is evergreen, oops, never mind eh?)

5 comments:

  1. Lovely to see you back Fiona, all your troubles sound very frustrating.
    Your card is gorgeous too and it's great to see you back with such a lovely, elegant creation.
    Certainly is freezing weather so hope the hot water bottle helped.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Fiona, Sorry about all your troubles, hope you will be back in blogland and back to your normal lovely self soon. No mojo gone to me, this is a super card and I love the green. Debbiexx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Fiona, lovely to see you back and your computer problems solved. Hope all is well and will email you to catch up. I love your card and I thought I recognised that stamp :). The colours are gorgeous and it's such a pretty design, no sign of lost mojo as far as I'm conernced :). Speak soon, Chris xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is lovely Fiona, gorgeous stamp. I hope you enjoyed your day working at home. My sister told me Gatwick was closed - she works at Heathrow but not much snow there! I think we are going to be stuck at home for another day or two - not much fun with a boisterous 3 year old!!

    ReplyDelete

Please drop me a line if you've time!