MIAM

MIAM

Sunday 17 July 2011

Em's Best Card Yet

Hi,
Today I came round to my auntys and I made a card for my mums 40th b-day next week.
I made the roses with a die cut which I then put through the cuttlebug and the other elements were made in the same way. I embossed a trelis pannel on aunty Fi's majestic board. I then decided where to put them all and stuck it down with stickey fixers and glue.


I think this is my best card yet and I really like it. I am going to enter my first challenge , CHALLENGE UP YOUR LIFE, where the theme is tent cards.

I hope you like it.

Em (I am 11)



P.s Prudy's bum is also in the picture. HA ,HA




12 comments:

  1. This is a really beautiful card Em and you should be very proud of it.
    Lynne xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really gorgeous card Em and I'm sure Mum will be thrilled to bits with it.
    Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's beautiful Em - your Mum is going to love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Em its a gorgeous card your mum will so love it - well done. Good luck with the challenge you've entered it into.

    Take care

    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Em,
    congratulations to this really beautiful card! You made a great job and I am sending you "good luck" wishes for the challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Em, thought Fiona had made it. It is just lovely. Well done you, cannot wait to see whatelse you come up with. Debbiexx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely card, looks like to have inherited your mums talent ! Gorgeous colours and elements pretty as a picture. Just saw Prudy's bum lol how the animals lot to get in on everything ! I think she wanted to have the last word.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's a great card Em - I especially love those roses and the way you placed them in bunches. I hadn't seen Prudy's bum until you mentioned it and then of course I had to go on a Prudy's Bum Hunt!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your flowers are very pretty, a great card

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! Em, this is stunning. The blooms are gorgeous and I love the middle panel.
    lol @ Trudy's bum - she's just jealous of your beautiful card!!! :-)
    Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very nice card :)
    Thanks for joining us at Challenge up your life!

    ReplyDelete

Please drop me a line if you've time!