MIAM

MIAM

Monday 5 March 2012

March Photo-a Day


I'm enjoying snapping for this photo challenge, although I've missed the first few days of this month due to long hours at work. Here is yesterday's shot.



I'm somewhat cheating for this next photo as I took it a couple of years ago, but I think it is perfect for today's subject, Smile.

My nephew Eddie


My car went in for it's MOT first thing this morning so I'm hoping I'm not going to be shelling out shed loads of cash later, fingers crossed. I've just finished giving my new fire surround a second coat of eggshell and in an hour I'm off to the hairdressers to get some highlights to blend in my 'natural' ones!!

What are you doing today?

3 comments:

  1. ha,ha was just about to upload mine when I saw yours.

    Today I'm doing paperwork and in half an hour I'm teaching

    See you soon
    Jakix

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have so much energy Fiona you make me feel exhausted! But then I may have more of those natural 'highlights' than you! Love the photos - and what a smile your nephew has! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've had a poorly boy so I've been confined to barracks with him. Honestly, how inconsiderate of him!
    Love Eddie's big smile (and his gorgeous freckles!)
    How's the hair looking? Mine needs doing too, keep putting it off because of the expense but can't for much longer... xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Please drop me a line if you've time!