MIAM

MIAM

Monday 22 April 2013

Magpie Monday

The chazza's were quite fruitful this morning, I came home with this lot.

Linen Skirt £4.50 - Hospice chazza
Green Cardi £1 - Happy Clappy Church charity shop
Pink Cardi- £3.50 as above
Necklace £1 - Cancer Research chazza

I'm not sure if the crocheted cardi looks like something a granny would wear, although I am old enough to be a granny I don't wanna look like one! I tried it on and thought it looked OK but now I'm not so sure.  I also picked up these...pumps (is that what they are called these days ?? I'm fighting back the urge to call them plimsolls!)


At £4 they were a bargain from the Teen section of New Look.  I won't be wearing the laces tucked in as is the trend tho' for fear of looking like a saddo trying to get down with the kids.

Linking to Magpie Monday.

13 comments:

  1. Score! You got quite a haul this time and those pumps will be just the thing for spring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done. I think the crochet cardi will look great. Mind you I`m older than you and defo a granny.
    Lynne xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I call them plimsolls and the kids roll their eyes. They do that a lot.
    Great finds, Fiona. I don't think the crochet cardigan is granny-ish, as with all things it depends how you style it. And you are such a gorgeous stylish creature, you'll rockmit! Love the skirt, very pretty. Isn't it nice to have some chazzing success? xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are very lucky. I did every charity shop in Stevenage on sat after my epic B&Q fail and I found nothing! I really like the green cardie and the chunky necklace. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous buys!I think both cardis are lovely.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. That crochet top is too bright to be Granny-ish and you're far too fit to be mistaken for one! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. The skirt and beads are something I can easily imagine myself wearing them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ha Ha did laugh at your post Fiona.
    I think you did well. Skirt is fab, and I love love the green tie front top, would go great with a dress i just bought!!
    Plimsoles too are fab. Pink top is a bit pink for me, but with that gorgeous blue skirt will look great, or crop pants (now it;s warmer) that would look great. Dx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haha funny post.

    I try to get down wiv de kids but the laces wiggle under my arches (or should that be fallen instep/bunions) and play havoc!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the green cardi, perfect for Spring. And I'm a bit obsessed with pumps at the moment, I'm planning to buy a few cheap pairs, they look great with jeans and suit me better than ballet pumps which always make my feet look podgy. Great finds!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I call them plimsoles too. Nowt wrong with plimsoles. I like both cardies and no, the pink isn't grannyish at all. xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous bargains - particularly like both the cardigans, great colours.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What super bargains Fiona, the pink cardi looks great too :) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete

Please drop me a line if you've time!