MIAM

MIAM

Sunday 1 September 2013

It's The Life In Your Years

A super speedy post from me today as I'm on night shift tonight and need to get my head down before I go.  After a bike ride this morning I knocked up a simple card which fits the criteria at

CAS-ual Friday - Kraft and Text
Less Is More - Rubber stamp and Watercolour


The text is by Hero Arts which was stamped on hammered card, hence the 'wobbly' look and mounted on a bi-coloured mat. The butterfly by Rhona Farrer was embossed with white EP and then coloured  using pink, red and orange watercolour pencils.  It still needs an insert but as I'm short of time that will have to wait until later.

I don't know who's nicked my mojo but I'd quite like it back now!

What have you been doing this weekend ?

14 comments:

  1. I don't know about your mojo, but you've not lost your creativity. I love the colours in this card.


    dormouse.wibsite. com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the sentiment and the brightness of it against Kraft. I would need lots of courage to be bright with Kraft. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If this is just your reserve mojo, Fiona, don't worry about the other one! Fabulous vibrant colours, love the hammered wobbley sentiment panel! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so cute! I can see that as a poster. Make your millions with an Etsy shop!
    I dyed my hair blond this morning. It's still red. Could've had a lie in...

    ReplyDelete
  5. And that's what you can whip up in a hurry?! Bloody hell!
    No, G didn't tell me to fark off, nor did he get busy making me a rotunda...he just rolled his eyes...he's used to my making such pronouncements, and knows next week it'll be something else!
    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  6. It would take me a month to do anything so cool! A bike ride,too? Dunno about your mojo, I think you've got mine! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute card! I like the sound of the bike ride. Hope you find your mislaid mojo soon. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. The colors you used look great with the Kraft Card stock!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card, love the colours and the wobbly words. Hope night shift was ok, and you get a chance for another bike ride later. Think my mojo may have run off with yours xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's a lovely card! I am in awe of people who craft beautiful things.

    ReplyDelete
  11. fabulous card fiona.. my mojo is awol too

    Thanks for joining us this week
    Jen x
    "Less Is More"

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very fun card and colors! Thanks so much for joining the CAS-ual Fridays Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful! I love the bright pink/orange/white against the kraft background!
    Thanks for playing along with us in this weeks CAS-ual Fridays Challenge!
    Sylvia xx

    ReplyDelete

Please drop me a line if you've time!