MIAM

MIAM

Sunday, 20 November 2016

Sunday Photo


Last Wednesday was such a beautiful day that it prompted me to get some fresh air, and armed with camera, I took a stroll along the the Worth Way.  Now a seven mile footpath and bridleway which passes through my Sussex village, this corridor of outstanding natural beauty was formerly the route of a railway track which fell victim to the Beeching Cuts in the sixties.  Now it provides a wonderful environment for wildlife; I've glimpsed woodpeckers and a kingfisher down this leafy lane and during springtime the banks are smothered with primroses, cowslips and bluebells.  The trees are particularly beautiful at this time of year and thanks to the sun, provided a golden canopy to walk beneath.  

Linking up with Darren's Sunday Photo.


13 comments:

  1. What a beautiful blue sky! Looking out of the window this morning and it feels like a dim and distant memory. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes here too. Think we had the tail end of Storm Angus during the night. Oh well, best keep warm with a few snifters!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful golden colour

    Thank you for linking up

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely colour contrast, imagine most of those sunny yellow leaves have been blown off by now? Sounds like a perfect place for a walk x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They probably have Tracey but I certainly did not want to venture outside today to find out!

      Delete
  5. Look at that sky! I love the yellow and blue together. I keep looking up on clear days to see the trees. I'm going walk in to something or someone eventually!!xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for your comment on my autumn collage, you're absolutely right you picture is very like my bottom right one! I see you call yourself a Francophile. I don't know if you write about France or anything French but if you do please check out my linky on the first Thursday of each month #AllAboutFrance (next one 1st Dec)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such beautiful autumn shot X #mysundayphoto

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely, colourful autumn photograph to cheer up this miserable stormy days. Your weather was much better last Wednesday, it seems. Here it rained all day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ann, we had torrential rain and gales yesterday.

      Delete
  9. I love those golden leaves against the clear blue sky

    ReplyDelete
  10. That yellow-clad tree is glorious! When you see Autumn without the mush like this, it is beautiful!x

    ReplyDelete
  11. A great photo. Love the blue sky against the yellow.
    Amalia
    xo

    ReplyDelete

Please drop me a line if you've time!