MIAM

MIAM

Sunday 19 February 2012

Something I Hate To Do

So it's day 19 in February photo-a-day and this is something I hate doing.


I'm guessing I'm not alone here!

Something I do like doing however, is scouring charity shops which is what I did yesterday instead of staying home like any sensible person would and keeping dry. However it was worth braving the rain as I found these.


Necklace 50p from village table top sale, GAP black link belt and red belt 49p each Dr Barnado's.


Lightweight navy pinstripe trews £2.99 British Heart Foundation


Also yesterday I had a bit of a baking sesh and made choc chip buns and flapjacks.



Off up the pub now for Sunday lunch and a pint of cider. What did you do this weekend?

Fiona x

PS Apologies for the crappy snaps, my DSLR battery charger has clapped out so it's back to the point and press.

5 comments:

  1. Wow Fiona What a fab load of photo's. Your washing up...NO! Your charity buy's...Ye!
    And your baking a deffinatle ...Ye!
    Oh I love making and eating flap jack, must make some now!
    Dx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving that new necklace, what a pretty piece it is!
    Have a smashing lunch and enjoy your cider! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great finds, the necklace is lovely, and I'm rather coveting the red belt...
    Well, after baking AND washing up, I think lunch out and a cider was definitely in order! xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi fiona,
    Thanks for your lovely comments.
    Will you let me know if you cannot get these lunch bags where you are and I will send you some.
    They are only 89p for 10 and are classed as lunch bags.
    I sell the made up bags for £1.50 each, I don't know if this is right or wrong but they always sell and if you think they are about 8p each to buy, I think using up all my leftover papers, toppers and a flower or two, I am happy with that. I usually make about 15 for the fair and last time I came back with 3.
    Let me know if you need help with the bags. Debbiexx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Fiona - thought I'd catch up with your photos. Wasn't very excited by your washing up (as I see rather too much of that around here!) but was very excited about your finds - love that necklace! - and then baking too! The excitement-o-meter got overheated at this point! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete

Please drop me a line if you've time!